With Valentine's Day fast approaching and so many of us thinking of the perfect gift for friends and family I've found a new way to enjoy gift giving even more, with photo books! I had no idea how easy it is to create a "gift from the heart". With so many options out there you can easily create a personalized book with as little as twenty favorite photographs.
First you will need to decide where to make your book. I use iphoto on my computer. If you prefer you can use any of the online photo book services or your favorite drug or discount store.
Simple Steps to Making a Photo Book
1. Select your site. Download application if needed.
2. Select the photographs you will use. I drag mine into a folder in iphoto
1. Select your style, size, theme and cover. Hard or soft, book jacket or not, then give your book a title.
2. Select photo for your cover and your inside flap. You will want to write something here, maybe a description.
3. Pages, decide on backgrounds and colors for your photos. Add any captions, descriptions or artwork.
4. Create the back flap cover the same as your inside flap.
Some of my photo books
I hope I've stirred your interest in making a photo book. Just go to your favorite site and try it. Options are different at each site and it's easy to find what works for you. Just remember, it's fun, creative and the sky is the limit. Let yourself go, you might just be surprised at how easy this is. The first time I clicked the buy book button I had no idea what to expect in the mail, I was delighted. Try it, see how creative you can be!